Youth Emergency Service – North Philadelphia
Responsible for the overall operation of teen residential facility.
- Bachelor degree in social work or closely related area
- 5 years work experience with adolescents
- Demonstrated knowledge of 3800 regulations
- Experience with trauma informed care and knowledge of developmental milestones
- Supervisory experience with good organizational and project management skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills with computer literacy
- A valid driver’s license is required
NOTE: * As a condition of employment current and acceptable FBI Clearance, Child Abuse Clearance and Criminal Investigation Report are required for all positions. Direct service (*) positions also require a health assessment, which include a TB screening.