Job Title: Supervisor*
Employment Status:Part-time regular
Program – Dept/Location:Runaway Homeless Youth – North Philadelphia
Job Summary:Manage and supervise staff in the use of Positive Youth Development and delivery of services using harm reduction and a trauma informed approach.
· Master degree in Social Work or a comparable human service field.
· Two years of working experience with children or family services.
· Two years of supervisory experience.
· Competent knowledge and understanding of entering data in computer database systems.
· Requires a valid driver’s license.
For consideration as a candidate for this job opportunity, please send resume to email@example.com
NOTE: As a condition of employment acceptable FBI clearance, Child Abuse Clearance and Criminal Investigation Report are required for all positions. For direct service (*) positions, the FBI clearance must be dated no older than 1 year of date of hire; and the Child Abuse Clearance and Pennsylvania Criminal Investigation Report must be dated no more than 60 days of date of hire. Direct service (*) positions also require a health assessment, which includes a TB screening.
Youth Service, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.