Status: Part – time regular
Crisis Nursery – West Philadelphia
Responsible for evening (6 p.m. – 7 a.m.) and weekend operation of Crisis Nursery; includes supervision of Child Care Worker staff
- Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood Education or comparable human service field with two years of relevant experience
- Previous daycare experience preferred
- Good written and verbal communications skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills. Bilingual preferred.
- Computer literate
- Valid driver’s license required
NOTE: * As a condition of employment current and acceptable FBI Clearance, Child Abuse Clearance and Criminal Investigation Report are required for all positions. Direct service (*) positions also require a health assessment, which include a TB screening.