Time Limited Family Re-Unification
Provide prompt social work services to identify and resolve issues encumbering the safe re-unification of youth with their families.
- Master of Social Work or comparable human service field or Bachelor of Social Work or comparable human service field
- Two years of human service work experience
- Two years demonstrated assessment and intake skills
- Child welfare work experience preferred
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Computer and database literate
- Valid driver’s license with own vehicle and willingness and ability to transport clients as needed.
NOTE: * As a condition of employment current and acceptable FBI Clearance, Child Abuse Clearance and Criminal Investigation Report are required for all positions. Direct service (*) positions also require a health assessment, which include a TB screening.