Please click ‘Donate Now’ to make a donation to the Safetynetwork
*To make an in-kind donation to this program, please review our requested donation items list and contact our Marketing Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-222-3262 ext. 1029 to discuss the items and arrange drop off prior to donating.
YSI is one of five agencies that joined together to establish the Safetynetwork to provide programming and resources to address the older youth homelessness crisis in Philadelphia. Initiated and led by City Council and the Phialdelphia Office of Homeless Services, the Safetynetwork focuses on youth ages 18-24 who are housing insecure.
The Safetynetwork organizations and services offered are:
- YSI: Community Navigator serves as a basic resource center, providing job search assistance, support searching for housing, transportation, food and clothing.
- PathwaysPA: Workforce development and job placement
- Valley Youth House: Young adult access point and housing options
- Covenant House: Young adult crisis shelter (18-21), transitional housing, and outreach
- Attic Youth Center: LGBTQ-specific resources, counseling
The Community Navigator office is located at YSI’s headquarters in West Philadelphia.