Job Title: Program Support Staff
Program: Crittenton Family Support Center – Germantown
Employment Status: Full-time regular
Job Summary:Support Supervisors and case management staff with case management services. Assist with the management of case records, program forms, and program data.
- High School diploma /GED
- 2 years work experience with children, youth and families
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to create a detailed schedule and organize information
- Knowledge and ability to use Microsoft office programs and understanding of database input and reporting.
- Must have valid driver’s license and own vehicle
Additional Requirements: Acceptable Child Abuse Clearance, FBI Clearance, Criminal Investigation Report, National Sex Offender Registry Clearance, and health assessment with a TB screening.