Job Title: Program Manager*
Employment Status: Full-time regular
Program – Dept/Location: Crisis Nursery & Truancy Prevention
Job Summary: Manage daily operations; and oversee compliance with city, state and other regulatory entities for the Crisis Nursery and Truancy Prevention programs.
- Master’s degree in social work or a related field
- Three years direct social service experience in child welfare or family services; supervisory experience required
- Knowledge of daycare regulations and truancy prevention service delivery standards
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Computer and database literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office software applications
- Valid driver’s license and own vehicle
For consideration as a candidate for this job opportunity, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: As a condition of employment acceptable FBI clearance, Child Abuse Clearance and Criminal Investigation Report are required for all positions. For direct service (*) positions the FBI clearance must be dated no more than 12 months of any offer of employment; and, the Child Abuse Clearance and Pennsylvania Criminal Investigation Report must be dated no more than 60 days of any offer of employment. Direct service (*) positions also require a health assessment, which includes a TB screening.
Youth Service, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.