Status: Full-time Regular
Family Empowerment Services – Crittenton Family Center, Germantown
Deliver case management services and complete the engagement process with families referred to Family Empowerment Services (FES). Conduct comprehensive intake assessments on families who have accepted FES.
- Bachelor’s degree in social work or another human service field. Some related fields are social service, sociology, psychology, theology, education, criminal justice, and public health administration.
- 1 year of work experience in social work or a related field that includes case management, education, and child welfare experience working with children and youth, juvenile delinquency, and/or families.
- Family work experience which includes school staff preferred.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills. Bilingual preferred.
- Knowledge and ability to enter data in computer database systems
- Must have valid driver’s license and own vehicle
NOTE: * As a condition of employment current and acceptable FBI Clearance, Child Abuse Clearance and Criminal Investigation Report are required for all positions. Direct service (*) positions also require a health assessment, which include a TB screening.