Truancy Prevention & Intervention
Deliver strengths-based case management services to families with children at high risk for or already referred to Regional Truancy Court.
• Bachelor’s degree in social work or another human service field.
• 2 years work experience to include family & children home visiting.
• Family work experience which includes school staff preferred.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills. Bilingual preferred
• Knowledge and ability to enter data in computer database systems.
• Must have valid driver’s license and own vehicle.
NOTE: * As a condition of employment current and acceptable FBI Clearance, Child Abuse Clearance and Criminal Investigation Report are required for all positions.
Direct service (*) positions also require a health assessment, which include a TB screening.