Provide administrative and secretarial support to executive director. As required and assigned, provide administrative and clerical support to functional and program areas of the agency, such as Fiscal Operations, Training and Human Resources.
• Associate Degree with related experience; Bachelor degree preferred.
• Proven ability to work independently and collaboratively
• Must have outstanding written and communication skills and minute taking and transcribing experience.
• Ability to self-direct and learn tasks associated with program licensing foundation submissions and tracking.
• Excellent customer service skills with ability to effectively communicate with board members, university personnel and funders.
Knowledge and ability to use of information technology to manipulate and transport files and data electronically.
• Expertise in Microsoft Office 365 and associated applications.
Must have a valid driver’s license