Job Title: Director*
Employment Status: Full-time regular
Program – Dept/Location: Family Based Services – Germantown
Job Summary: Responsible for the administration and direction of family based prevention programs.
- Master’s degree in social work or another related field
- 5 years direct service and administrative work experience in child welfare and family services.
- 2 years supervisory experience
- Proven knowledge of family based program regulatory requirements
- Own vehicle with valid driver’s license
For consideration as a candidate for this job opportunity, please send resume to email@example.com
NOTE: As a condition of employment acceptable FBI clearance, Child Abuse Clearance and Criminal Investigation Report are required for all positions. For direct service (*) positions, the FBI clearance must be dated no older than 1 year of date of hire; and the Child Abuse Clearance and Pennsylvania Criminal Investigation Report must be dated no more than 60 days of date of hire. Direct service (*) positions also require a health assessment, which includes a TB screening.
Youth Service, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.