Runaway Homeless Youth, Youth Emergency Service- North Philadelphia
Provide social work services to RHY Basic Center youth and their families. Conducts community outreach.
- Bachelor’s degree in social work or a closely related field
- 1 year of work experience with youth and/or families
- 1 year community outreach experience
- Proven training in harm reduction or trauma informed care
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literate
- A valid driver’s license is required
NOTE: * As a condition of employment current and acceptable FBI Clearance, Child Abuse Clearance and Criminal Investigation Report are required for all positions. Direct service (*) positions also require a health assessment, which include a TB screening.