Runaway & Homeless Youth – Youth Emergency Service, North Philadelphia
Provide prompt social work services to RHY Basic Center youth and their families.
· Bachelor of Social Work or comparable human service field
· 1 year of work experience with youth and / or families.
· 1 year of work experience with community outreach.
· Knowledge of harm reduction and trauma informed care.
· Effective verbal and written communication skills.
· Computer and database literate
· Requires a valid driver’s license.
NOTE: * As a condition of employment current and acceptable FBI Clearance, Child Abuse Clearance and Criminal Investigation Report are required for all positions. Direct service (*) positions also require a health assessment, which include a TB screening.