Family Empowerment Service – Germantown
Deliver culturally competent home-based case management services to families following family empowerment program standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in social work or another human service field
- · 2 years’ experience delivering services to youth and families
- · Effective verbal and written communication skills
- · Knowledge and ability to enter data in computer database systems
- · Valid driver’s license and own vehicle
NOTE: * As a condition of employment current and acceptable FBI Clearance, Child Abuse Clearance and Criminal Investigation Report are required for all positions. Direct service (*) positions also require a health assessment, which include a TB screening.