Status: Full-time Regular
Truancy Intervention & Prevention Services – Crittenton Family Center, Germantown
Deliver strengths-based case management services to families with children at high risk for or already referred to Regional Truancy Court.
- Bachelor’s degree in social work or another human service field
- 2 years work experience to include family & children home visiting
- Family work experience which includes school staff preferred.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills. Bilingual preferred.
- Knowledge and ability to enter data in computer database systems
- Must have valid driver’s license and own vehicle
NOTE: * As a condition of employment current and acceptable FBI Clearance, Child Abuse Clearance and Criminal Investigation Report are required for all positions. Direct service (*) positions also require a health assessment, which include a TB screening.