Job Title: Coordinator*
Employment Status: Full-time regular
Program – Dept/Location: School And Family Engagement
Job Summary: Provides school and neighborhood-based services to prevent substance abuse and delinquency to identified students in grades 6th through 8th at one selected school.
- Requires Master’s degree in social work, psychology or other human services field
- Requires 2 years of work experience delivering services to youth and families in their own homes
- Demonstrated ability and skill to collaborate and run an after-school and summer enrichment program
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Must have knowledge of and proven ability to enter data into a computer database system
- Ability to work flex time into evening hours and occasionally on a weekend
- Requires valid driver’s license and own vehicle for transportation
For consideration as a candidate for this job opportunity, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: As a condition of employment acceptable FBI clearance, Child Abuse Clearance and Criminal Investigation Report are required for all positions. For direct service (*) positions, the FBI clearance must be dated no older than 1 year of date of hire; and the Child Abuse Clearance and Pennsylvania Criminal Investigation Report must be dated no more than 60 days of date of hire. Direct service (*) positions also require a health assessment, which includes a TB screening.
Youth Service, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.