Job Title: Supervisor
Employment Status: Full-time regular
Program – Dept/Location: Time-Limited Family Re-Unification
Job Summary: Supervise program staff in the delivery of social work services. Monitor staff for compliance and compile statistical information and reports.
• Masters of Social Work or comparable human service field
• 1-2 years of Supervisory work experience.
• 2 years of work experience in human services, preferably child welfare.
• Computer and database literate.
• Valid driver’s license and own vehicle
For consideration as a candidate for this job opportunity, please send resume to email@example.com
NOTE: As a condition of employment acceptable FBI clearance, Child Abuse Clearance and Criminal Investigation Report are required for all positions. Direct service (*) positions also require a health assessment, which includes a TB screening.
Youth Service, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.