Job Title: Residential Shift Supervisor*
Employment Status: Full-time regular
Program – Dept/Location: Youth Emergency Service – North Philadelphia
Job Summary: Supervision of staff on assigned shift; as required performs youth care worker duties and tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Services or other comparable field.
- 3 years of work experience with adolescents; and 1 year Supervisory experience.
- Knowledge of children/adolescent development and experience with diverse multiculutral population.
- Proven organization/multi-tasking ability and solid problem solving skills .
- Effective communication skills and the ability to use a computer system.
- A valid driver’s license.
For consideration as a candidate for this job opportunity, please send resume to email@example.com
NOTE: As a condition of employment acceptable FBI clearance, Child Abuse Clearance and Criminal Investigation Report are required for all positions. For direct service (*) positions, the FBI clearance must be dated no older than 1 year of date of hire; and the Child Abuse Clearance and Pennsylvania Criminal Investigation Report must be dated no more than 60 days of date of hire. Direct service (*) positions also require a health assessment, which includes a TB screening.
Youth Service, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.