Job Title: Referral Intake Worker*
Employment Status: Full-time regular
Program – Dept/Location: Family Empowerment Service – Germantown
Job Summary: Conduct intake and comprehensive family assessment using Family Advocacy and Support Tool (FAST).
- Master’s degree in social work or another human service field or a Bachelor of Social Work degree with five years family and children service work experience
- Demonstrated skill in identifying parental protective capacity and safety threat to children
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Competent knowledge and understanding of entering data in computer database systems
- Own vehicle and valid drivers’ license
For consideration as a candidate for this job opportunity, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: As a condition of employment acceptable FBI clearance, Child Abuse Clearance and Criminal Investigation Report are required for all positions. For direct service (*) positions, the FBI clearance must be dated no older than 1 year of date of hire; and the Child Abuse Clearance and Pennsylvania Criminal Investigation Report must be dated no more than 60 days of date of hire. Direct service (*) positions also require a health assessment, which includes a TB screening.
Youth Service, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.