Job Title: Executive Assistant
Employment Status: Full-time regular
Program – Dept/Location: Executive Administration
Job Summary: Provide administrative and secretarial support to executive director. As required and assigned, provide administrative and clerical support to functional and program areas of the agency, such as Fiscal Operations, Quality Improvement, Training and Human Resources.
· Bachelor degree preferred; Associate Degree with related experience.
· Analytical skill required for gathering and summarizing data and making best practice recommendations for various administrative processes.
· Outstanding written and communication skills; minute taking and transcribing. · Ability to learn tasks associated with program licensing foundation submissions and tracking.
· Ability to effectively communicate with board members, university personnel and funders.
· Knowledge and understanding of multi- facet use of information technology to manipulate and transport files and data electronically.
· Expertise in Microsoft Office and a variety of computer software applications for word processing, spreadsheets, database and presentations.
For consideration as a candidate for this job opportunity, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: As a condition of employment acceptable FBI clearance, Child Abuse Clearance and Criminal Investigation Report are required for all positions. Direct service (*) positions also require a health assessment, which includes a TB screening.
Youth Service, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.