Job Title: Executive Assistant*
Employment Status: Full-time regular
Program – Dept/Location: Executive Administration
Job Summary: Provide administrative and secretarial support to executive director. As required and assigned, provide administrative and clerical support to functional and program areas of the agency, such as Fiscal Operations, Quality Improvement, Training and Human Resources.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; Associate degree with related experience.
- Analytical skill required for gathering and summarizing data and making best practice recommendations for various administrative process.
- Outstanding written and communication skills; minute taking and transcribing.
- Ability to learn tasks associated with program licensing foundation submissions and tracking.
- Ability to effectively communicate with board members, university personnel and funders.
- Knowledge and understanding of multi-facet use of information technology to manipulate and transport files and data electronically.
- Expertise in Microsoft Office and a variety of computer software applications for word processing, spreadsheets, database and presentations.
For consideration as a candidate for this job opportunity, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: As a condition of employment acceptable FBI clearance, Child Abuse Clearance and Criminal Investigation Report are required for all positions. For direct service (*) positions, the FBI clearance must be dated no older than 1 year of date of hire; and the Child Abuse Clearance and Pennsylvania Criminal Investigation Report must be dated no more than 60 days of date of hire. Direct service (*) positions also require a health assessment, which includes a TB screening.
Youth Service, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.