Job Title: Residential Shift Supervisor*
Employment Status: Part-time regular
Program – Dept/Location: Youth Emergency Service
Job Summary: Perform supervision and direction to Youth Care Workers on assigned shift to maintain the health and safety of clients and staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Services or other comparable field
- Minimum of three years work experience serving youth
- Supervisory experience required
- Must have effective verbal and written communication skills
- Must have knowledge of children/adolescent development
- Valid driver’s license required
For consideration as a candidate for this job opportunity, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: As a condition of employment acceptable FBI clearance, Child Abuse Clearance and Criminal Investigation Report are required for all positions. Direct service (*) positions also require a health assessment, which includes a TB screening.
Youth Service, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.