Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Employment Status: Full-time regular
Program – Dept/Location: Youth Emergency Service
Job Summary: Provide administrative, secretarial, and receptionist support for shelter programs; includes data entry and report generation of client demographics and other pertinent information.
- High school or equivalent combination of training, education, and experience; Business Management Associate degree or Secretarial Science Certification preferred
- Five to seven years demonstrated administrative support experience
- Must be proficient in use of Microsoft Office
- Demonstrated experience in database management
- Solid interpersonal skills with ability to respond in a positive manner to the public and appropriately to persons in crisis.
For consideration as a candidate for this job opportunity, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: As a condition of employment acceptable FBI clearance, Child Abuse Clearance and Criminal Investigation Report are required for all positions. For direct service (*) positions, the FBI clearance must be dated no older than 1 year of date of hire; and the Child Abuse Clearance and Pennsylvania Criminal Investigation Report must be dated no more than 60 days of date of hire. Direct service (*) positions also require a health assessment, which includes a TB screening.
Youth Service, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.