Job Title: Tracking Coordinator*
Employment Status: Full-time temporary
Program – Dept/Location: Runaway & Homeless Youth Tracking Project
Job Summary: Implementation and quality assessment and review of the Runaway and Homeless Youth Tracking Project.
- Requires a Master’s degree in social work.
- Experience working with youths and/or families.
- Proven experience with data collection and analysis.
- Must have good organizational and planning skills.
- Requires effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid computer skills with knowledge and understanding of entering data in computer database systems required.
For consideration as a candidate for this job opportunity, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: As a condition of employment acceptable FBI clearance, Child Abuse Clearance and Criminal Investigation Report are required for all positions. For direct service (*) positions, the FBI clearance must be dated no older than 1 year of date of hire; and the Child Abuse Clearance and Pennsylvania Criminal Investigation Report must be dated no more than 60 days of date of hire. Direct service (*) positions also require a health assessment, which includes a TB screening.
Youth Service, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.