Job Title: Case Manager*
Employment Status: Full-time regular
Program – Dept/Location: Truancy Prevention
Job Summary: Provide prevention and support services to families in cluster area with truancy issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in social work or other human services field required
- Must have 2 years experience delivering services to youth and families
- Knowledge of truancy issues and community resources preferred
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Requires general knowledge and understanding of entering data in computer database systems
- Valid driver’s license and own vehicle required
For consideration as a candidate for this job opportunity, please send resume to email@example.com
NOTE: As a condition of employment acceptable FBI clearance, Child Abuse Clearance and Criminal Investigation Report are required for all positions. For direct service (*) positions, the FBI clearance must be dated no older than 1 year of date of hire; and the Child Abuse Clearance and Pennsylvania Criminal Investigation Report must be dated no more than 60 days of date of hire. Direct service (*) positions also require a health assessment, which includes a TB screening.
Youth Service, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.