Job Title: Residential Shift Supervisor
Employment Status: Full-time regular
Program – Dept/Location: Youth Emergency Service
Job Summary: Supervision of Youth Care Workers on assigned shift; provides direction and support to maintain the health and safety of clients and staff; performs youth care worker duties and tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Services or other comparable field.
- Minimum of three years work experience serving youth.
- Demonstrated strong work ethic, proven organization/multi-tasking ability and solid problem solving skills.
- Must have effective verbal and written communication skills
- Abitlity to use a computer system.
- Requires supervisory experience and knowledge of children/adolescent development is required.
Valid drivers license and own vehicle are required.
For consideration as a candidate for this job opportunity, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: As a condition of employment acceptable FBI clearance, Child Abuse Clearance and Criminal Investigation Report are required for all positions. For direct service (*) positions, the FBI clearance must be dated no older than 1 year of date of hire; and the Child Abuse Clearance and Pennsylvania Criminal Investigation Report must be dated no more than 60 days of date of hire. Direct service (*) positions also require a health assessment, which includes a TB screening.
Youth Service, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.