Job Title: Residential Shift Supervisor
Employment Status: Full-time regular
Program – Dept/Location: Youth Emergency Service
Job Summary: Responsible for the overall operation of daily living aspects of shelter care; includes, development and coordination of resident activities; and supervision of residential staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Services or other comparable field.
- Requires Supervisory experience in a residential setting and five years work experience serving youth.
- Demonstrated strong work ethic, proven organization/multi-tasking ability and solid problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of 3800 regulations and experience with trauma informed care with knowledge of developmental milestones.
- Must have good organizational and project management skills
- Must have effective verbal and written communication skills
- Computer and database literate
Valid drivers license is required.
For consideration as a candidate for this job opportunity, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: As a condition of employment acceptable FBI clearance, Child Abuse Clearance and Criminal Investigation Report are required for all positions. For direct service (*) positions, the FBI clearance must be dated no older than 1 year of date of hire; and the Child Abuse Clearance and Pennsylvania Criminal Investigation Report must be dated no more than 60 days of date of hire. Direct service (*) positions also require a health assessment, which includes a TB screening.
Youth Service, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.