Job Title: Marketing Manager*
Employment Status: Full-time regular
Program – Dept/Location: Executive-Administration
Job Summary: Manage and implement strategic marketing plan; performs duties and tasks related to development and marketing/public relations and coordinates agency volunteer program, outreach, and special events.
- Bachelor’s degree; preferably in Communications or Marketing.
- Demonstrated work experience in the nonprofit sector, specifically in marketing, social media, and/or development.
- Grant application research and writing profieiency preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal, problem solving, and oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in communicating with agency supporters for fundraising and marketing purposes via use of websites, e-newsletter, and social media.
- Proven ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Demonstrated work experience in creating internet-based and hard copy fundraising and marketing content and publications
- Ability to remain well-versed on new trends and best practices regarding social media, websites, email communications and fundraising.
- Competency in, and ability to learn use of, relevant software technology including MS Office Suite, GiftWorks, WordPress, Constant Contact, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Valid driver’s license required.
For consideration as a candidate for this job opportunity, please send resume to email@example.com
NOTE: As a condition of employment acceptable FBI clearance, Child Abuse Clearance and Criminal Investigation Report are required for all positions. For direct service (*) positions, the FBI clearance must be dated no older than 1 year of date of hire; and the Child Abuse Clearance and Pennsylvania Criminal Investigation Report must be dated no more than 60 months of date of hire. Direct service (*) positions also require a health assessment, which includes a TB screening.
Youth Service, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.