Job Title: Case Manager*
Employment Status: Full-time regular
Program – Dept/Location: Family Empowerment Service
Job Summary: Deliver culturally competent home based case management services to families following family empowerment program standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Work or another human service field.
- Minimum 2 yrs experience delivering services to youth and families.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge and ability to enter data in computer database systems.
- Valid drivers license and own vehicle.
For consideration as a candidate for this job opportunity, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: As a condition of employment acceptable FBI clearance, Child Abuse Clearance and Criminal Investigation Report are required for all positions. For direct service (*) positions, the FBI clearance must be dated no older than 1 year of date of hire; and the Child Abuse Clearance and Pennsylvania Criminal Investigation Report must be dated no more than 60 days of date of hire. Direct service (*) positions also require a health assessment, which includes a TB screening.
Youth Service, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.